The Qvinci Gallery provide users with enhanced reporting templates and reduces the amount of time a user needs to spend on customizing those templates from onset.
The Qvinci Gallery provides the Qvinci Administrator and Billable Leaders with an additional tab in their Report Library. By clicking on the tab, Admins will gain instant access to all the latest and greatest templates that have been loaded into the solution. Already, you’ll find styled offerings for Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow templates. And, the selection will only keep growing.
The beauty behind the Qvinci Gallery is that Admins may save these templates as their own and then apply further customizations before sharing with other users in their organization.
Let’s say, for example, you find a template that fits your need style-wise but a date rate needs to be changed. You now have the ability to quickly and easily edit the date range without having to build a template from scratch. This represents a significant time saving.
Some Qvinci Gallery examples are:
- Balance Sheet – This Year to Last Month
- Balance Sheet – As of Last Month
- Balance Sheet – Month Comparisons (multiple versions)
- Cash Flow – This Year to Last Month
- Cash Flow – Last Month and Year to Last Month
- P&L – Last Three Months and YTD Comparisons
- P&L – By Entity or Consolidated
- P&L – Month Comparisons (multiple versions)
- P&L – Year Comparisons (multiple versions)
- P&L – Month and Year Comparisons
- Administrators and Billable Leaders can reach the Qvinci Gallery by visiting Reports & Libraries > 1. My Reports. The Gallery will be listed as a new tab in the Report Library. Qvinci recommends spending a few minutes looking at the current templates to see how much time they could save you over your current versions.
- After perusing the list of available report templates, opt to click the "Preview" button on the right to see how this report might look with your financial data and CoA/SCoA loaded.
- If you like what you see, exit the Preview and return to the Gallery page. Now, choose the but "Edit" button. This will open the template which backs the previewed report. Notice that lots of macros fill the template. Macros drive the contextual information in a report.
- Once the template is open, click the "Save As" button in the top right corner.
- You'll be able to give your template a customized name, and upon saving it will appear under you "My Reports" tab, as opposed to the Gallery. This is now your saved template and you may modify it.
- Peruse our other articles in this section to learn how you can modify templates. Reminder: In Qvinci, the best reports are not actually the populated reports that are saved, but rather the dynamic templates themselves. It is highly suggested to always report based on the macro-filled templates.
New offerings will be added to the Gallery periodically in the future, so keep checking back.