Qvinci offers the ability for Groups, and other custom fields, to be enabled for invoice usage. Groups, or other custom fields, may be desirable when an accounting firm has multiple offices and wishes to view their single invoice delineated by office. This would provide an invoice which shows the itemized billing per client, grouped by office.
Additional, custom fields may be used to append unique identifiers to a Client / Company on the invoice as well. These fields may be used to notate customer numbers, secondary names, etc.
To have Groups and Custom Fields enabled please contact Qvinci to request these features. Once enabled, follow the steps below to utilize.
Presently only the Qvinci Administrator's login may create Groups, assign Clients / Companies to Groups, or insert data for the Custom Fields features.
The Qvinci Administrator must contact Qvinci to request that the Groups feature be enabled. Once enabled, the Administrator may create Group names to be utilized in the account. Each Client / Company may only be tied to one Group at a time. Note that only the Qvinci Administrator may create Groups.
- The Admin should visit Manage > Groups.
- Click the "Add Group" button in the top right corner.
- Create a Group Name (ie: Jacksonville Office, Pacific Region, etc).
- Repeat above steps to create more Group names.
- Existing Groups may be renamed by double clicking the name field and then "Save Groups" in the top right corner.
Assign Clients/Companies into Groups
After Groups have been created the Qvinci Administrator may assign Client/Companies into applicable Groups.
- Logged in as the Qvinci Administrator, ensure the desired Client / Company appears in the top left corner of Qvinci. If not, migrate to the intended Client / Company.
- When the desired Client / Company appears in the top left corner the Admin should visit Manage > Client / Company.
- From the General Settings section click "Edit".
- From the Group line use the drop down to assign the current Client / Company into the desired Group.
- Repeat the above steps to assign more Clients / Companies into Groups.
Use Custom Fields
The Qvinci Administrator must contact Qvinci to request that Custom Fields be enabled. Once enabled, the Administrator may use the fields to insert the desired data per Client / Company. Note that only the Qvinci Administrator may assign Clients / Companies to a Custom Field.
*Note that the headers for "Group", "Custom Field 1", etc cannot be renamed.