Once QuickBooks® files have been linked, they may be bulk sync’d (sync’d in succession of each other) by a user who is the Entity Syncer for multiple Entities.
NOTE: All instances of QuickBooks must be closed across your system for bulk syncs to process properly. Also, bulk sync is not compatible with servers running terminal services.
- If the Qvinci Sync Application is not already running from the System Tray launch it from your desktop or Citrix environment.
- Migrate to your System Tray (lower right corner of your screen, by the clock) and open the Qvinci Sync Application from your System Tray.
- Log in to the Qvinci Sync Application.
- Click the "Schedule & Bulk Sync" tab and ensure the box is check-marked for all files needing to be bulk sync’d.
- Click the "Sync" button to sync the checked files. If the "Sync" button is grayed out and non-clickable see the below note.
- All files will sync in succession of each other. Some files may be bypassed if there is not an available connection to the file.
- If a file was bypassed in the Bulk Sync process simply open that QuickBook file and from the In-File Sync tab click the "Sync" button.
- Within Qvinci, migrate to Tools > Sync Activity to check the status for each file.
Note: If the "Sync" button is grayed out and non-clickable ensure QuickBooks® is closed and not running on the Entity Syncer's computer. (Open the Task Manager on the computer and check that "QBW32.EXE" isn't listed in the running processes. If it is, click on it and end that process.) All instances of QuickBooks must be closed in order for a Bulk sync to run.