Once QuickBooks® files have been linked, the Contributor may opt to sync files utilizing the “In-File” sync method.
- The Qvinci sync application will load as a startup program in the system tray of the computer. If it does not, launch the sync application by clicking on it.
- Next, find the Qvinci Sync Application in the System Tray and double-click on it. The System Tray is located in the lower right corner, by your clock.
- Migrate to the "In-File Sync" tab.
- Once a previously-linked QuickBooks® file is opened, Qvinci will automatically run a sync while a user is “in” the file. The in-file sync will occur once a day after a linked QuickBooks® file is opened, under these scenarios:
- When the QuickBooks® file is open, after 1 minute of idle computer time
- When the QuickBooks® file is open, after 1 minute as the background window (i.e., another application is the active window)
- When the QuickBooks® file is open, after 30 minutes of active time working in QuickBooks®
5. If the automated sync does not appear to be running (no progress bar is moving) then click the "Sync" button on the In-File Sync tab to prompt it off.