The Contributor (syncing user) for a Location / Entity has the ability to determine what accounting file type to sync to a Location / Entity. Once a file is linked and sync'd the Contributor may reassign the file type at any time. Therefore, if a Contributor changes accounting software the update can be made in Qvinci so that the new file type may be sync'd.
- The Contributor logs in to Qvinci and migrates to the Manage > Locations / Entity tab from the left navigation bar.
- Click on the Location / Entity name from the list on the left.
- Click the File tab in the top center of the screen.
- Next to the file name click the Disconnect button to remove the previous file from connection.
- The Contributor may now select a new file source when the screen updates.