Once a file is linked and synced, the Entity Syncer may reassign the file type at any time. If an Entity Syncer changes accounting software, the update can be made so that the new file type may be synced.
- Log into Qvinci and use Manage > Entities
- Click on the Entity name you wish to change from the list on the left.
- Click the File tab in the top center of the screen.
- Press the Disconnect button to remove the previous file from connection.
- The Entity Syncer may now select a new file source after the screen updates. Such as choosing QuickBooks online by file or by class, another QuickBooks Desktop file or selecting any other source type.
NOTE: That when a QuickBooks Online user, wishes to use QuickBooks Desktop, additional steps may be needed by Customer Success in order to get the connection established.