The Entity Syncer has the ability to determine what accounting file type to sync to an Entity. Once a file is linked and sync'd, the Entity Syncer may reassign the file type at any time. Therefore, if an Entity Syncer changes accounting softwares, the update can be made in Qvinci so that the new file type may be sync'd.
- The Entity Syncer logs in to Qvinci and migrates to the Manage > Entities tab from the left navigation bar.
- Click on the Entity name from the list on the left.
- Click the File tab in the top center of the screen.
- Next to the file name click the Disconnect button to remove the previous file from connection.
- The Entity Syncer may now select a new file source when the screen updates.