The "no disk in drive" error is caused by an issue during installation. The installer recognizes that an external storage device is plugged in, such as a USB drive, camera, or external hard drive. The Qvinci Sync Client will then expect this device to be plugged in during use of the Qvinci Sync Client.
You can resolve this error by following the steps listed below:
1) Go to start button on the computer
2) Select “run” or start typing if you are using Windows 8 or later.
3) Type "regedit" into the run box
4) Go to HKEY_ LOCAL _MACHINE
5) Go to SYSTEM
6) Go to CurrentControlSet
7) Select Control
8) Select Windows (this will open a list on the right side of the window)
9) Go to error mode
10) This will open edit DWORD Value window
11) Change the value data from 0 to 2
12) Then change base to Decimal then press ok button
13) Then on the registry editor window, go to view tab and press refresh
14) Close the window and restart your computer