Supported Accounting Software
The Qvinci Sync Application can connect to the accounting software versions listed below.
- QuickBooks Desktop version: USA 2009+ (Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Accountant)
- QuickBooks Desktop version: Canadian 2009+ (Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Accountant)
Note: Other accounting software can still sync to Qvinci, but not through the Qvinci Sync Application method.
Download the Qvinci Sync Application
If you utilize supported accounting software, proceed to downloading the Qvinci Sync Application. The person responsible for installing the sync application must have Windows Admin permissions. The Qvinci sync application must be downloaded to the same computer where the QuickBooks application is installed.
- Download the Qvinci Sync Application
- Save the file to your default download location, or just click Run. Your file download prompt might look like this:
3. If you opted to "Save File", navigate to QvinciSyncSetup.exe and Run the file.
- The installer will require you accept the terms and conditions for using the sync application. You must scroll to the bottom of the text box to accept the terms.
- Microsoft .Net 4.0 is required for the sync application to run. This will automatically install during the sync app installation, if it is not on your computer.
4. Once complete, a blue “Q” icon will appear bearing the name “Qvinci.web Sync”. This is your sync application.
5. The Contributor may now sync their QuickBooks® file(s) by following the instructions for Linking and Syncing.
The Qvinci Sync Client uses the following two file paths:
- c:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local for sync log files
- c:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Qvinci for user config files