NOTE: MYOB AccountRight files must be closed during a bulk sync.
- The Qvinci sync application will load as a startup program when the computer is turned on. Launch the sync application by double-clicking the "Q" icon on your desktop or by double-clicking the icon in the system tray in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Once the sync application appears, click the “Schedule & Bulk Sync” tab at the top.
- Sign in using your Qvinci login credentials. All Locations assigned to your login will appear once you have logged in. If no Locations appear, contact your Qvinci Account Owner to assign you Contributor permission, or assign yourself the Contributor permission if you are the Owner. See instructions for setting Contributor permission here.
- Check-mark the boxes next to the Locations you wish to sync.
- Click the "Sync" button at the bottom left of the application. All Locations that were check-marked will sync in succession of one another.