Link and Sync an MYOB AccountRight File
The Qvinci.web Account Owner assigns the Contributor Role to the User who will be syncing the AccountRight file. This person must have AccountRight Admin permissions for the file(s) they will be syncing. There may only be one Contributor for each Location. (See section on Users and Permissions.)
1. The Qvinci sync application will load as a startup program when the computer is turned on. Launch the sync application by double-clicking the "Q" icon on your desktop or by double-clicking the icon in the system tray in the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. Once the sync application appears, click the “Link” tab at the top.
3. Sign in using your Qvinci login credentials. All Locations assigned to your login will appear once you have logged in. If no Locations appear, contact your Qvinci Account Owner to assign you Contributor permission, or assign yourself the Contributor permission if you are the Owner. See instructions for setting Contributor permission here.
4. Click the "MYOB AccountRight" button to sync an MYOB file.
5. Establish the connection with AccountRight on the next screen by entering the credentials for the file and browsing for the file to select it.
6. You will then be prompted to select the driver/version. If there is only one version, the Qvinci Sync application will automatically select it for you.
7. On the next screen, you must select a Location to which to link the AccountRight file. Click on a Location to select it.
8. Click the "Select Location" button to confirm. The AccountRight file and the Location are now linked. A sync will automatically begin once they are linked.
9. Repeat steps 1 – 8 above to link additional AccountRight files.