Qvinci Reporting for AccountRight
- AccountRight only provides Qvinci with Last 2 Fiscal Years and Current Fiscal YTD data
- AccountRight and QuickBooks locations are not to be mixed within the same Qvinci Company.
- Syncing AccountRight files in Qvinci are only able to run "Profit & Loss – Monthly", "Balance Sheet", "Ratios", and "Ranking" reports. Manual entry AccountRight users can enter data for and view the "Profit & Loss – Weekly" report (in addition to the above reports) if the option was selected at the Company level.
AccountRight Qvinci locations will not be able to use the multi-currency feature even though they can select a currency at the Company level. If AccountRight files come into Qvinci with different home currencies, the data displayed in Qvinci will match the AccountRight files and the currency selected (neither are converted to the selection on the Company option page).
Syncing AccountRight to Qvinci
- AccountRight users will be unable to set a schedule and schedule files to sync. However, since AccountRight does not need to be running in order to sync the file, if the user has the Qvinci Sync Client running on the system, the AccountRight files will sync daily (assuming there is an update of data in the file since the last sync date).
- AccountRight Contributors will be directed to the Location Details page upon login to enter the Location’s address information. Once the Contributor enters and saves the information for each AccountRight Location, they will be directed to the landing page after logging into Qvinci.
- AccountRight files will not sync unless the Modified Date has changed (an update of data has occurred since the last sync date).
Qvinci's Multi-Currency Conversion for AccountRight Files
AccountRight networks will still be able to select the company currency. If syncing AccountRight files do not use the selected currency their data WILL NOT be converted to the currency selected in Qvinci.