Manually Sync a Xero File
The syncing user for a Xero location may manually sync/update the data from their Xero file. Stipulations allow for no more than 1 sync per hour, with a maximum of 3 manual syncs per day.
1. The Qvinci syncing user for the Location logs in to their Qvinci account at www.Qvinci.com
2. From the Manage > Locations tab the syncing user clicks on the location they wish to sync Xero data to.
3. If the "Sync Now" button appears then the user may manually sync their Xero file to Qvinci.
4. If the "Sync Now" button does not appear the user must wait until the allotted time has passed so that they may manually sync again. Stipulations allow for no mor than 1 sync per hour, with a maximum of 3 manual syncs per day.
5. The user must refresh the page to see when the sync has completed. Upon completion the user may view reports from the Reporting tab.