Link a Xero File
Once a Qvinci Entity has been created for Xero syncing compatibility, the Qvinci Entity Syncer for that Entity may link and sync their Xero data. There may only be one Entity Syncer per Entity. (See section on Users and Permissions.)
1. The Qvinci Entity Syncer for the Entity logs in to their Qvinci account at www.Qvinci.com
2. The Entity Syncer migrates to the Manage > Entities tab from the bar on the left, and clicks on the Entity they wish to sync Xero data to.
3. The Entity Syncer may click on the "Connect to Xero" button to indicate that the Entity will use a Xero file.
4. The Entity Syncer will immediately be connected to the Xero login screen and will enter the credentials for their Xero account.
5. Upon logging in to the Xero account the user will select the desired data file from the drop-down list that appears. Click the "Authorize" button to allow the connection of that data file to Qvinci.
6. The user will then see a confirmation screen which tells them that the Qvinci Xero Sync connection is now enabled. The user will be automatically redirected back to Qvinci.
7. After initializing the connection and being redirected back to Qvinci the user will be able to link another Entity, if necessary, or wait approximately 2 minutes for the existing sync to complete.
8. Check the Tools > Sync Activity report to confirm that each Entity has a "Last Sync Date" showing. The populating of the Last Sync Date column confirms that the Entity has completed the sync steps and the user may begin reporting.