Xero files have a "token" that allows a connection between Xero and Qvinci for a period of 6 months. At the end of 6 months the Xero file must be authorized for access again, thereby which a new token is issued.
NOTE: A Qvinci Contributor does NOT want to "Disconnect" the Xero file, as SCoA mappings in Qvinci are broken during the disconnect process. In order to reissue a fresh token AND maintain existing SCoA mappings, the Qvinci Contributor would want to utilize the "Reconnect" button. The Reconnect button issues a new token, however it does not break any previous SCoA mappings in Qvinci.
Reconnect a Xero File
1. The Qvinci Contributor of a Location would log in to their Qvinci account at www.Qvinci.com.
2. Migrate to the Manage > Locations tabs from the bar on the left.
3. Click on the desired Location in the left hand column.
4. From the File tab in the center of the screen the user should click the Reconnect button.
5. The user will be prompted to log in to Xero's site, if not presently logged in.
6. Upon login and redirect to Xero's site the user will authorize a fresh connection from Xero to Qvinci.
7. The user should proceed through authorizing the connection between the Xero file/class to the previously selected Qvinci Location, whichever is applicable.
8. The Xero file will immediately sync and data will appear in the dashboard within 2 minutes.