Link a QuickBooks Online File
Once a Qvinci Entity has been created by the Qvinci Administrator, the Qvinci Entity Syncer may link and sync their data file. There may only be one Entity Syncer for each Etnity. (See section on Users and Permissions.)
Video Tutorial: View a video tutorial here
1. The Qvinci Entity Syncer for the Entity logs in to their Qvinci account at www.qvinci.com
2. The user may click the Manage > Entities tabs in the bar on the left.
3. The user should click on the Entity in the left-hand column that they wish to sync QuickBooks Online data to.
4. Under the QuickBooks Online section, the user should select the button "Connect to QuickBooks" as the reporting option for this Entity.
5. After setting the Entity to QuickBooks Online sync compatibility the user will be directed to the QuickBooks Online connection portal.
6. The user should log in to the QuickBooks Online file using the Master Admin or Accountant credentials.
7. If the user has multiple QuickBooks Online files inside their login, they should click on the desired file in relation to the Qvinci location.
8. After selecting a QuickBooks Online file, the user may "Authorize" to connect the QuickBooks Online file to Qvinci.
9. After clicking "Authorize" the link connection will be made.
10. Users will then be asked you to align the desired budget for each fiscal year. If budget data does not exist for any or all years, then leave it blank and click save to continue.
11. The user will be taken back to the Qvinci dashboard while the QuickBooks Online file syncs. A typical sync time is approximately 30 seconds.
12. To confirm sync status click the "Dashboard" tab to view your data. Otherwise, visit the Tools > Sync Activity report.
13. Reports are available immediately.