Link a QuickBooks Online File
Once a Qvinci Entity has been created, the Entity Syncer may link and sync their data file. There may only be one Entity Syncer for each Entity. (See section on Users and Permissions.)
NOTE: Only QuickBooks Online users with Master Admin or Accountant level permissions can authorize the connection between QuickBooks Online and Qvinci. If you do not have
Video Tutorial: View a video tutorial here
- Once logged in, click on Manage > Entities tabs in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the Entity in the left-hand column that should sync via QuickBooks Online.
- Under the QuickBooks Online section, click the "Connect to QuickBooks" button.
- Log in to your QuickBooks Online account using the Master Admin or Accountant credentials.
- If you have multiple QuickBooks Online files inside your QuickBooks Online account, you'll have to click on the file that corresponds to the Qvinci Entity.
- After selecting a QuickBooks Online file, click the blue "Connect" button in the bottom right.
- Users will then be asked you to align the desired budget for each fiscal year. If budget data does not exist for any or all years, then leave it blank and click save to continue.
- The user will be taken back to the Entities page while the QuickBooks Online file syncs. A typical sync time is approximately 30 seconds.
- To confirm sync status, refresh the page and look at the "Last Sync" timestamp.
- As soon as the sync completes, reports will be available.