If a user needs to refresh a connection of a QuickBooks Online file to Qvinci oftentimes a simple Reconnect process will take care of the connection. Reconnecting inside Qvinci does NOT break SCoA mappings. Instead, it simply regenerates a connection token from Intuit for authorization purposes.
Reconnect a QuickBooks Online Location/Entity
1. The Qvinci Contributor (syncing user) of a Location/Entity will log in to their Qvinci account at www.Qvinci.com.
2. Migrate to the Manage > Locations/Entities tab from the bar on the left.
3. Click on the desired Location/Entity in the left hand column.
4. From the File tab in the center of the screen the user should click the Reconnect button. If the user does not see this button they are likely not the syncing user.
5. The user will be prompted to log in to Intuit's QBO site, if not presently logged in. The user MUST enter either the Master Admin or Accountant level credentials for QBO in order to successfully authorize a connection.
6. Upon login and redirect to Intuit's QBO site the user will authorize a fresh connection from QBO to Qvinci.
7. The user should proceed through authorizing the connection between the QBO file/class to the previously selected Qvinci Location/Entity, whichever is applicable.
8. The QBO file will immediately sync and data will appear in the dashboard within 2 minutes.