The Health Check informs users that books are not balanced and that issues in various months should be addressed. The Health Check view displays any issues from ALL Entities, in ALL Companies, that a user is the Admin, Leader, Manager or Entity Syncer over. Users with Viewer permission levels will see the Health Check tab but no data will render for them.
To perform a Health Check: From the left menu, go to Tools > Health Check.
Four types of tests are run to determine health check status:
- Balance Sheet Tests - Compares Total Assets to Total Liabilities and Equity to ensure the financials align
- Net Income Tests - Net Income on the P&L is compared to Net Income on the Balance Sheet; in addition to Net Income from the P&L is compared to Net Income on the Cash Flow
- Cash Flow Tests - Cash at the Beginning of Month is compared to Bank + Undeposited Funds from the Balance Sheet; in addition to Cash at Beginning of the Month is compared to Cash at End of Month from previous month
- A/R and A/P Tests - Total AR Aging is compared to AR Aging from the Balance Sheet; in addition to Total AP Aging is compared to AP Aging from Balance Sheet
The Health Check report is available for:
- Administrators, Leaders, Managers and Entity Syncers only
- Use once a financial data file has successfully sync'd into the dashboard