The Home page allows users to customize their dashboard with multiple widget reports. These reports offer graphical interpretations on account activity from the accounting file. These reports are based upon the single location, however, when a user has visibility to more than one location, a consolidation view of the widget reports becomes available as well.
Dashboard reports can be enrolled in the dashboard view by the user. Available widget reports are:
- Financial Summary
- Financial Summary (Last Month)
- Financial Summary (Last Fiscal Year)
- AP Aging
- AR Aging
- P&L (Last 3 Months)
- P&L (This Year)
- P&L (Year Over Year)
- P&L (Last Two Years to Date)
- Bank Account (Last 24 Months)
Enrolling Snapshot Reports on the Dashboard
- From the Dashboard tab click the "Select Widgets" button at the top right of the screen
- Available report types will appear on the following screen.
- Click on a desired report in the "Available Widgets" column and use the arrow to move it into the "Currently on Dashboard" column.
- Upon saving the preferences the dashboard will update.