Qvinci offers the ability to memorize any report as a favorite, enabling a faster reporting experience for the user. Follow the workflow below to create memorized reports.
Create Memorized Reports
- From the Reporting tab, select a report.
- On the following page select the desired frequency, date range, and report options.
- Click "Build My Report".
- When the report renders on the screen, click the "Memorize" button in the top right corner.
- Name your report and save it.
- Your report will now appear under the Memorized Reports section of the Reporting page.
Brand the Reporting Page with a Report
Users have the ability to brand a memorized report to their Reporting page. This allows the user to instantly view one memorized report each time they click on the Reporting page.
- Open a memorized report.
- At the top right of the screen check the box stating "Set as Default".
- This default report will always appear when the user migrates to the Reporting page.
- To navigate back to the report builder page, to view other reports, simply click the "My Reports" button at the top left.