By default, Qvinci selects all Locations in a user's account for reporting when a user migrates to the Reporting tab. However, the user has the ability to select one, or even a handful, of Locations for reporting at any time, verses the entire ecosystem.
- Migrate to the Reporting tab.
- Select "Filter Locations" at the top-center of the Reporting tab
- From the Search Locations section, deselect the "Select All Locations" box and instead checkmark on Location or use the Search box to identify a Location by name.
- Click the Apply button in the top right corner to retain your selection.
- The selected Location(s) name(s) will appear at the top of the page to signify which Locations the user is running reports on.
- Now run your desired report.
- Migrate back to "Filter Locations" to clear the selection and default back to all Locations being selected, or to select a new Location.