Qvinci offers the ability to run period comparisons for P&L reports. This means a user may compare a specific time frame from the current period against the same period in a previous time frame in the P&L.
Example 1: January 2016 vs January 2015
Example 2: Last Quarter Current Year vs Last Quarter Previous Year
Example 3: Last Week Current Year vs Last Week Previous Year
Run a Period Comparison Report
- From the Reporting tab select the "Profit & Loss" report or "Profit & Loss Weekly", if enabled
- Use the Filter Locations tab at the top center of the screen to select desired locations
- In the Frequency column select "Period Over Period"
- In the Date Range use the drop down menu to select a canned date range (custom date range is not available for period comparison reports)
- In the Report Options column select desired settings (turn on Vertical Analysis to see %, etc)
- Build the report
- Once the period comparison report is built the user may print to PDF, export to Excel or customize from the Memorize/Customize button