Once the Qvinci Company has a Standard Chart of Accounts (SCoA) uploaded, and the mapping has been applied to the Locations, every user may opt to turn on account mapping when viewing reports.
- Click the "Reporting" tab on the left of the screen.
- Select a P&L or Balance Sheet report, as an example.
- On the following screen select the reporting parameters and then checkmark the box that says "Account Mapping" under the Report Options section.
- Click the “Build My Report” button.
- To view reports without account mapping, click the Options button on the left to return to the previous screen. Uncheck the "Account Mapping" box and build the report again.