In order to add Locations to your Qvinci Account, there must be enough inventory available. To purchase new inventory, follow the steps below.
Purchase Inventory for Locations
1. Log into the Qvinci Account using the Account Owner's credentials and click the Account > Billing tab.
2. If multiple Qvinci Companies exist, migrate to the correct Company via the drop-down tab in the top left corner.
3. Under "Subscription Actions", click the green “+ Purchase” button.
4. Add Locations on the center of the screen. You will also be shown how many total Locations you have, and how many are currently in use.
5. Click the "Add to Cart" button to add the new Locations.
6. On the next screen, review the details of your purchase. If you are purchasing during the middle of your billing cycle, your purchase will be prorated.
7. Click the “Buy Now” button to confirm the purchase. Your new inventory is available for immediate use and you may begin assigning Locations to the inventory.
Purchase Locations Mid-Billing Cycle
Locations that are purchased in the middle of a billing cycle are prorated based on the purchase date. On the next billing cycle the newly purchased Locations will align with the rest of the inventory so that everything is billed on one statement.
Purchase Locations Across Multiple Companies
All Companies that are created on the Qvinci Account will be on the same billing cycle as the original Company. For example:
- Company XYZ Door is the original Qvinci Company and has a billing date of the 15th of the month.
- Company ABC Vacuum was created (under the same Qvinci Account) on 3/25/2011.
- Charges for ABC Vacuum will be prorated from 3/25/2011 – 4/14/2011.
- On 4/15/2011 ABC Vacuum will fall under the same billing cycle as XYZ Door, and its new billing date becomes the 15th of the month for all companies and all locations.