Once the Qvinci Account Owner has created an Account they will automatically be directed to create a Company. To create a Company on an existing Account, follow the steps below.
Video Tutorial: Create a New Company
- Log into the Qvinci Account using the Account Owner's credentials and click the Account > Billing tab.
- Under "Account Actions", click the "Add a Company" link.
- The "Create New Company" page will appear. Type the name of the new Company in the "New Company Name" field. (This may be the franchise name or other company name.) Click the "Create" button.
- Fill in the fields on the "Set New Company Options" page:
- Designate your new Company's name
- An NAICS code (similar to a SIC code) must be populated. Utilize the US Census Website link on the page to search for your NAICS code, if you do not know it already
- Select an Accounting Method: Accrual versus Cash mode
- Enable Weekly Reporting if your company operates on a weekly sales cycle
- Set the desired currency for report displays
5. Select a SCoA (Standard Chart of Accounts) template. This template is an outline that can be customized later, if desired. For more information on the different SCoA templates, visit this page.
6. Purchase Location inventory, and then add Locations to your Company. View the steps for adding Locations and setting up a Contributor.