Locations may only be created when available inventory exists. If there is no available inventory, the Admin can follow the steps below to add Entity inventory.
Create a Location
- Migrate to the Manage > Locations tab.
- Click the Actions tab at the top right of the screen and select Create Location (the number of unused Location inventory will be displayed in parenthesis). If the “Create Location” link doesn't appear, the Admin must purchase more inventory prior to adding another Location. Alternately, the Admin may delete an existing Location to free up inventory.
- On the following screen, enter Location Name, Date Founded, number of Full-Time Employees, and a Contributor (syncing user).
- The Properties section will include a drop-down menu for any custom properties created by the Admin. If no Properties display, then none have been created.
- Save the Location. The Contributor (syncing user) that was set up will immediately be emailed an invitation for Qvinci. They will be prompted to create a password, select a file type and sync their data file.
- Once sync'd, the data is available for reporting.