Edit an Entity or Location
- Migrate to the Manage > Location tab.
- Click on a Location from the list on the left to manage.
From the “File” tab, confirm that the correct Contributor (syncing user) is designated so that this Location may contribute financial data moving forward. Administrative users may edit the details of the Location by clicking the “Edit Basic Details” button.
Reassign the Contributor / Entity Syncer
- Click the "Edit Basic Details" button.
- Select the dial for an existing user and "Select" and "Save" to make them the new Contributor.
- Otherwise, "Add User" and "Invite New" to set up a new user to become the Contributor.
From the “Permissions” tab, add additional Users (Viewers) who can run reports on this Location.
- If a User already exists in the system, search for them by entering their name into the Search field and then clicking the "Search" button.
- If a new User needs to be added, click the “Add Users” link and on the page that pops up, click the “+ Invite User” button. Invite the User by entering their first name, last name and email address.
From the “Properties” tab, manage the business properties of the Location, such as Founding Date and Number of Full Time Employees, as well as any custom properties the Admin created.
Alerts & Snapshots Tabs
The “Alerts” and “Snapshots” tabs are available to all Users with permission to view the Location. Alerts and Snapshots allow a User to set up budgetary alerts and email notifications for an Location. See more on setting up or monitoring Alerts and Snapshots here and here, respectively.
Utilize the “Delete” tab to completely delete the Location.