In Qvinci Professional only the Qvinci Admin or Manager(s) have the ability to invite additional Users and grant permissions after creating Locations.
Location Level Users
Follow the steps below to add or remove a User with viewing permission for a SINGLE Location. Refer to the steps for creating Account-Level Users to add a User to the entire Qvinci Company.
Add a Single Location Viewer
- Click the Manage > Locations
- Select a location from the list on the left.
- Click the "Permissions" tab, then click the “Add Users” link.
- Next, search for an existing User by typing their name into the box and clicking the "Search" button, or add a new User by clicking the "+ Invite User" button. Enter their first name, last name and email address in the appropriate fields.
- Once the User's name is displayed, click the round radio button next to their name and click the “Save” button.
- The new Viewer's name will appear on the “Permissions” screen for that Location.
Remove a Single Location Viewer
- Click Manage > Locations
- Select a Location from the list on the left.
- Click the "Permissions" tab. On the "Permissions" screen, the Viewer's name will appear.
- Click “Remove” to the right of the Viewer’s name to remove their viewing permission for that Location.