The "Users" link allows the Account Owner or Manager to set up Company-wide Users (Users who have visibility to the entire Qvinci Company). Follow the steps below to add a User who will have visibility to the entire Qvinci Company. To add a User to a SINGLE Location, refer to this article pertaining to creating Location-level Users.
Add a Company-Wide Viewer or Business Manager
- Click the "Manage" tab, and select the “Permissions” link.
- From the drop down menu at the top right of the screen, choose "Viewer" or "Business Manager".
- Click the “Add Users” link to add a new user.
- Click the “+ Invite User” button and add a User by entering their first name, last name and email address.
- When the User's name displays in the list, click the round radio button next to their name and click “Save”.
- The User will now appear in the list on the "Company Permissions" page depending on whether Viewer or Business Manager is selected from the drop-down menu.
Remove a Company-Wide Viewer or Business Manager
- From the "Manage" tab click on “Permissions".
- Utilize the drop down menu at the top right of the screen to toggle between Viewer or Business Manager. Select the desired user permission to proceed.
- Find the user in the list that appears.
- Click the “Remove” link next to their name to remove their permissions.
- Only the Qvinci Administrator may remove a Business Manager.