The entire last two years + current year to date of transactional data is sync'd each time a sync occurs. Therefore, if a change is made to "last year", it will be reflected in Qvinci after the next sync takes place. However, the following does NOT take place during a sync:
Fraud Sensitive Data
Qvinci does NOT sync fraud sensitive data; only transactional data is sync'd. Therefore, no visibility to fraud sensitive data is available through Qvinci.
- No credit card numbers are sync'd
- No social security numbers are sync'd
- No bank account numbers are sync'd
- No EIN numbers are sync'd
No Changes Made to QuickBooks
Qvinci only syncs copies of transactional data from QuickBooks. No changes are pushed into QuickBooks from Qvinci.
- No changes to the Chart of Accounts in QuickBooks
- No changes to the transactional data in QuickBooks
- No changes to the company data in QuickBooks
- No changes to the fraud sensitive data in QuickBooks
Have additional questions? Contact a Qvinci Support Specialist via LiveChat