Sync Setup for QuickBooks® Desktop Files
The person responsible for installing the sync application must have Windows Admin permissions. The Qvinci sync application must be downloaded to the same computer where the QuickBooks application is installed.
- Log in to the Qvinci application and click:
- "Help" tab > Download Sync App
- Or use this link: Qvinci Sync Client
- Save the file to your default download location. Your file download prompt might look like this:
3. Navigate to QvinciSyncSetup.exe and run the file
a) The installer will require you accept the terms and conditions for using the sync application. You must scroll to the bottom of the text box to accept the terms.
b) Microsoft .Net 4.5 is required for the sync application to run. If the operating system does not have .Net 4.5 the user will be prompted to update this first.
4. Once complete, a blue “Q” icon will appear bearing the name “Qvinci.web Sync”. This is your sync application.
5. The Contributor may now sync their QuickBooks® file(s) by following the instructions for Linking and Syncing.
Have additional questions? Contact a Qvinci Support Specialist via LiveChat