What is Qvinci for Accountants and Qvinci for Franchises?
These solutions represent the evolution of Qvinci’s patented, state-of-the-art financial reporting and data collection platform with each version tailored to meet the specific needs of the businesses it serves. Both were built with collaboration and replication in mind and deliver a management layer that hasn’t been seen before.
Qvinci for Accountants helps firms gain a clear understanding of how work flows through their organization and their staff to collaborate on anything and everything. By eliminating redundant tasks and bottlenecks, Qvinci for Accountants lets firms add clients without adding staff. Through the portal, it provides a landscape view across all clients, a rapid drill down into reports, customized status and notes fields, and standardized reporting templates that update automatically.
Qvinci for Franchises’ portal provides staff of any multi-entity organization a landscape view the entire system and a quick and easy drill-down to underlying reports. It also allows for workflow elements to be added to facilitate peer collaboration. The solution provides an extensive array of intelligence features designed to help any multi-entity business identify and promote best practices by making it simple to perform detailed performance comparisons and find savings.
- Management portal
- Landscape view of client/company data
- Customized status and notes fields
- Consolidate system financials automatically
- Standard report templates
- Package reports into deliverable books & sharing
- Standard Chart of Accounts (Enterprise only)
- KPIs, goals and email alerts
- Powerful filters to benchmark, rank and analyze
- Detects financial errors, omissions and discrepancies
- Export to Excel and PDF
- Easy and cost-effective to deploy across your system
- Supports data from QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, Xero, MYOB, Excel