In Qvinci for Accountants the Administrator, or at times an appropriate level Leader, may perform plan upgrades for Client Companies. Qvinci Advisor allows for one reporting Entity to exist in each Client Company. Should an additional entity need to be added to a Client Company an upgrade from Advisor to Enterprise would be needed.
- The Administrator, or Leader, will use the left navigation bar to toggle to the correct Client Company from the top left corner.
- When the correct Client Company appears in the top left of the navigation bar the user will proceed to the Account tab.
- From the Account tab select Billing.
- On the Billing tab the user may upgrade the subscription plan to Enterprise.
- Once the plan is upgraded the user may create the additional Entity(s) for syncing.
- Should the Admin or Leader wish to downgrade a Client Company from Enterprise to Advisor please Contact Qvinci Support.