Qvinci for Accountants offers two subscription plans: Enterprise and Advisor. Qvinci Enterprise offers consolidation for multi-entity clients, while Advisor offers single-entity clients to be set up. The client setup process varies depending upon the subscription plan chosen. Advisor is a more concise setup while Enterprise contains additional steps.
Create a "Qvinci for Accountants" or "Qvinci for Franchises" Account
Contact Qvinci Sales to receive further information regarding setting up an account. Qvinci Sales
Create a "Qvinci for Accountants" or "Qvinci for Franchises" Client Company
Once the Account has been created follow the below steps to create the first Qvinci Client / Company.
- Create the Client Company by entering the Company name, Industry term, accounting method and currency.
- Toggle on/off Peer Benchmarking, Balance Sheet sync and P&L Weekly reporting, as necessary.
- Choose a Standard Chart of Accounts template that may be customized, or Contact Qvinci Support to request a custom SCoA be uploaded.
- Enter at least one Entity on the entity creation screen, and assign the corresponding Entity Syncer (person who will make initial connection with the accounting file). Additional Entities may be created from this screen, or can be added later. NOTE: If the Entity Syncer user needs to be changed to another user after the first sync is performed follow these steps to reassign the Entity Syncer.
- Choose whether this Client Company should be billed monthly or once-annually and enter billing information.
- Once the Client Company is created you may sync the accounting file from the Manage > Entities tab, or may create another Client Company from the "+Add Client" button at the top right of the Portal tab.