After the Qvinci Admin has created the Qvinci Account and first Client / Company, additional Clients / Companies may be created at any time by users who have billing level permissions. These users would include the Qvinci Admin and potentially Account Leaders as well. Leaders do not have billing level access by default. This means that they may not create Clients / Companies at onset or make purchases. Please contact Qvinci Support should your Leaders need billing access.
Video Tutorial: Create Additional Clients/Companies
Create a New Client / Company: Enterprise Plan
- From the Account > Billing tab click the button to "add client" in the top right corner.
- Choose the Enterprise or Enterprise by Class option (if applicable). Note that the "by Class" option only allows users to sync QuickBooks Classes or Locations, as opposed to the full QB file. Additionally, a minimum of 3 entities will be billed for in the "by Class" subscription.
- Create the Client / Company by entering the name, Industry term, accounting method and currency.
- Toggle on/off Peer Benchmarking, Balance Sheet sync and P&L Weekly reporting, as necessary.
- Choose a Standard Chart of Accounts template that may be customized in the future. After setup, learn how to manage the SCoA or Contact Qvinci Support to request a custom SCoA be uploaded.
- Enter at least one Entity name on the entity creation screen, and assign the corresponding Entity Syncer (person who will make initial connection with the accounting file). Additional Entities may be created at any time. NOTE: If the Entity Syncer user needs to be changed to another user after the first sync is performed follow these steps to reassign the Entity Syncer.
- Choose whether this Client / Company should be billed monthly or once-annually, enter billing information and coupon code (if applicable).
- Once the Client / Company is created the current Entity Syncer may sync the accounting file from the Manage > Entities tab, or may create another Client / Company from the "+Add Client" or "+Add Company" button at the top right of the Portal tab.
Once the Client / Company is created the Qvinci Admin may create another Client / Company by following the steps above or may proceed to Sync Data.