The Admin, Leaders and Managers can create properties to tag Entities. The properties allow for the ability to group up similar types of Entities for ease of reporting.
There are seven (7) System Properties in the Qvinci application. System Properties typically come from the accounting file that is sync'd to the Entity, with exception to Founded Date and Employee Count. These properties cannot be deleted, but are editable if they contain ranges. The System Properties are:
- Founded Date
- Net Income (Last FY)
- Number of Full Time Employees
- Revenue (Last FY)
The Admin may create custom properties in order to further filter Entities during reporting. Custom properties enable users to group a sub-set of Entities, and to generate reports on that sub-set. A custom property is a non-financial property that is tied to each Entity. A maximum of 20 custom properties may be created per Qvinci Company. Some examples of custom properties are: franchise consultant, square footage, population demographics, territories/regions/districts, etc.
- From the Manage tab, select Properties
- Migrate to the Custom Properties section
- Click the “Create New Property” button
- On the page that appears, fill out the Property Name, Property Type and Description (the Type is either a Date, Number or List- if the property is not tracking a Date or Number then List is always the appropriate selection)
- Save the Property
- Next, create the buckets for assignment:
b. If you selected a Number type, then insert the specific number for selection and continue to add options until all number selections exist. Save.
c. If you selected a List type, then insert the name of the first option and continue to add options until all name selections exist. Save.
d. Additional options may be added at any time.