The Admin, Leaders and Managers can create properties to tag Locations/Entities. The properties allow for the ability to group up similar types of Locations/Entities for ease of reporting.
There are seven (7) System Properties in the Qvinci application. System Properties typically come from the accounting file that is sync'd to the Location/Entity, with exception to Founded Date and Employee Count. These properties cannot be deleted, but are editable if they contain ranges. The System Properties are:
- Founded Date
- Net Income (Last FY)
- Number of Full Time Employees
- Revenue (Last FY)
The Admin may create custom properties in order to further filter Locations/Entities during reporting. Custom properties enable users to group a sub-set of Locations/Entities, and to generate reports on that sub-set. A custom property is a non-financial property that is tied to each Location/Entity. A maximum of 20 custom properties may be created per Qvinci Company. Some examples of custom properties are: franchise consultant, square footage, population demographics, territories/regions/districts, etc.
- From the Manage tab select Properties
- Migrate to the Custom Properties section
- Click the “Create New Property” button
- On the page that appears, fill out the Property Name, Property Type and Description (the Type is either a Date, Number or List- if the property is not tracking a Date or Number then List is always the appropriate selection)
- Save the Property
- Next, create the buckets for assignment:
b. If you selected a Number type, then insert the specific number for selection and continue to add options until all number selections exist. Save.
c. If you selected a List type, then insert the name of the first option and continue to add options until all name selections exist. Save.
d. Additional options may be added at any time.