Entities may only be created when available inventory exists. If there is no available inventory, the Admin can follow the steps below to add Entity inventory.
Video Tutorial: Creating a New Entity
Create a New Entity
- Migrate to the Manage > Entity tab.
- Click the Actions tab at the top right of the screen and select Create Entity (the number of unused inventory will be displayed in parenthesis). If the “Create Entity” link doesn't appear, the Admin or Leader must purchase more inventory prior to adding another Entity. Alternately, the Admin or Leader may delete an existing Entity to free up inventory.
- On the following screen, enter Entity Name, Date Founded, number of Full-Time Employees, and an Entity Syncer (syncing user).
- The Properties section will include a drop-down menu for any custom properties created by the Admin. If no Properties display, then none have been created.
- Click the green Save button.