Edit an Entity or Location
- Migrate to the Manage > Entities tab.
- Click on an Entity from the list on the left to manage.
From the “File” tab, confirm that the correct Entity Syncer (syncing user) is designated so that this Entity may contribute financial data moving forward. Administrative users may edit the details of the Entity by clicking the “Edit Basic Details” button.
Reassign the Entity Syncer
- Click the "Edit Basic Details" button.
- Select the dial for an existing user and "Select" and "Save" to make them the new Entity Syncer.
- Otherwise, "Add User" and "Invite New" to set up a new user to become the Entity Syncer.
From the “Permissions” tab, add additional Users (Entity Viewers) who can run reports on this Entity.
- If a User already exists in the system, search for them by entering their name into the Search field and then clicking the "Search" button.
- If a new User needs to be added, click the “Add Users” link and on the page that pops up, click the “+ Invite User” button. Invite the User by entering their first name, last name and email address.
From the “Properties” tab, manage the business properties of the Entity, such as Founding Date and Number of Full Time Employees, as well as any custom properties the Admin created.
Financial Snapshots are available to all Users with permission to view the Entity. Snapshots allow a User to subscribe to an email notification on key financial accounts for an Entity. The accounts tracked in the Financial Snapshot are Total Income, Net Income, Cash, AR and AP totals.
Utilize the “Delete” tab to completely delete the Entity.