Documents or report templates (assets) may be placed in a package for either download or sharing purposes. A Package does not necessarily need to contain more than one asset, but the Package feature does allow for multiple assets to be combined into a single deliverable for sharing or download purposes.
Create a New Package
- Create a report template and save it
- If desired, create a document and save it
- If desired, create a header/footer and save it
- Once assets are created to be placed in a package use the left navigation bar and migrate to the Libraries > Package Library tab
- Click the Create New Package button
- On the following Package Editor screen you may choose from adding Reports and/or Documents to the package from the corresponding columns.
- From the Reports tab add a Report by dragging it to the center column; repeat to add more reports
- From the Documents tab add a Document by dragging it to the center column; repeat to add more documents
- If a header or footer document has been created drag the desired header or footer item to the appropriate section
- Rearrange the order of the documents or reports by simply dragging assets above or below others in order
- Click on each asset to customize the Export Options on the right side of the screen for that particular asset:
- You might like a certain page to appear without a header so you may uncheck the "Enable Header" option
- You might like a certain page to appear Landscape vs Portrait
- You might like the margins of a certain page to be a custom size
- You might like to have a page appear centered vertically or horizontally as opposed to fitting to the whole page
13. Once Export Options are customized per asset save the package and give it a distinguishable name.
14. The new package can be downloaded from the same screen, or may be accessed in the future from the Libraries > Package Library tab
15. The authoring user may share the Package to other users at their level and below by visiting the Libraries > Package Library tab and clicking the Share button to automatically distribute the Package to other users