Once you have created a template and customized it to your liking, you can also export it to either PDF or Excel.
- If the desired template is not already open migrate to the Libraries > Report Libraries tab.
- Choose between the My Reports and Shared with Me tabs to locate the desired report template.
- Open the desired report template and click the Refresh button in the top right corner.
- Upon refresh click the Export button in the top left (highlighted in orange below), give the file a name, and choose between PDF or Excel.
5. If you are exporting to PDF, additional options will appear where you can specify which portion of the sheet to export, paper and margin size, orientation, scale and centering options before you save.
While PDF exports are static, Excel exports can be further customized like a normal spreadsheet or workbook. Qvinci will export any formulas you may have entered, such as a variance, rather than just the raw numbers, as seen below.