Reports and Packages can be downloaded from the Reports & Libraries > Libraries page. When you run a Report, please note that a refresh of your Qvinci data takes place automatically. Therefore, if you click Preview from the Libraries page, the report template that is being populated automatically refreshes with the most up-to-date data.
Export a Single Report to Excel or PDF
- From the top of the left navigation bar toggle to the Client / Company
- Migrate to Reports & Libraries > Libraries
- Find the report template you'd like to export
- Click the Preview button to the right
- From the Preview pane, the green Export buttons are located in the bottom left
- Export to PDF
- Export to Excel
NOTE: Both export options will use whatever settings are set under the Page Setup tab. Read more about setting Page Setup options.
Excel exports can be further customized like a normal spreadsheet or workbook. Qvinci will export all formulas that exist in the report, such as a variance, as seen below, rather than just the raw numbers.