Depending upon the Qvinci subscription type, only the Admin, Leaders or Managers may create, edit or delete the Standard Chart of Accounts (SCoA). However, the Admin, Leaders, Managers and Entity Syncer may all edit the mappings within the SCoA.
Change a Currently-Mapped Account to a Different Standard Account
- From the Tools > Map to SCoA tab use the dropdown menu to navigate to the desired Account Type.
- Instead of viewing “Unmapped” accounts, click the “All Accounts” button to view both mapped and unmapped accounts.
- Check-mark the box of the desired account(s) to be remapped. Use the Search box if needed.
- Click on the desired SCoA account in the column on the left so that it highlights green.
- Click the “Map Selection” button.
- The newly remapped account will now display the standard account name in the corresponding column.