In the Qvinci standard chart of accounts (SCoA) each account and sub-account can utilize a white-list of keywords. The white-list matches individual words and numbers to the native accounts found in QuickBooks. During the sync process the white-list searches for matching, or closely associated, accounts and maps incoming QuickBooks accounts to the Qvinci SCoA. The white-list operates under the below scenarios.
- The white-list does a string comparison and matches based on the highest number of exact words or account numbers.
- The white-list splits words or numbers on word breaks and white spaces, to compare them individually.
- The white-list treats two words joined with a dash as one word.
- The white-list is case insensitive. (Capitalization is not a factor.)
- The white-list ignores single letters and extremely common words (ex: with, why, an, any, a, b, c...)
As long as these conditions are met, the white-list can fairly accurately automatically map your native QuickBooks accounts to the SCoA without User intervention.