After a Qvinci Admin, Leader or Manager has created Custom Properties for their Qvinci Company they may assign properties to existing Locations, or may assign properties as they set up new Locations. Properties may be assigned by the Admin, Leaders, Managers or Contributor for a particular Location.
Assign Properties to an Existing Location
- From the Locations > Manage Locations tab, click on the desired Location in the column on the left.
- While highlighted on a particular location, migrate to the Properties tab in the center of the screen.
- Click the "Edit Custom Properties" button.
- All Custom Properties that have been created by the Admin or Business Managers will appear for assignment/editing.
- Make selections from the lists that appear, or enter dates (if applicable) and save changes.
- The Location will then appear inside the property selection on the Reporting page.
Assign Custom Properties to a New Location
- From the Locations > Manage Locations tab, click the "Create Location" link under the Actions column to manually create a new location. Or, select the "Multi Create" link to create multiple Locations inside a spreadsheet to upload.
- If manual creation is opted, fill out the information requested to create the Location. All Custom Properties that the Admin or Business Manager has set up previously will appear on the Location creation screen. Save changes. The Location will then appear inside the property selection on the Reporting page.
- If Multi Create is opted, additional columns in the Excel spreadsheet will appear for the user to populate as they create the Location. If the property pertains to date ranges or age of business ranges, the user should enter a date. If the property pertains to a non-date selection, the cell will allow the user to select from a dropdown list in order to assign the property. Once saved, upload the spreadsheet inside Qvinci and the Location will have the selected properties assigned to it. The Location will then appear inside the property selection on the Reporting page.