The Qvinci Admin, Leaders and Managers may update the Client / Company name, NAICS code, accounting method, reporting settings and currency in Qvinci. Setting can be edited from the Client / Company tab.
From the Manage > Client or Manage > Company tab the Admin or Leaders may edit the Client / Company settings such as updating the name, enabling/disabling certain reporting features, etc.
General Settings Section
- Client / Company Name: The Client / Company name is necessary to differentiate between multiple Clients / Companies in a Qvinci Account. This name is not the entity or location name. Instead, the name is set at the franchise level. This allows users who have access to multiple Clients / Companies to have access to multiple Clients / Companies under a single user login.
- NAICS Code: Similar to a SIC code. The NAICS code is necessary to tie a Client / Company to the correct industry.
- Peer Bechmarking Report: This report can be enabled for end user access, or only available to higher level users (Admin, Leaders, Manager, Company Viewers, Staff).
- Disable Balance Sheet: This setting blocks all Balance Sheet data, from all Entities / Locations, from entering Qvinci.
- Weekly Reporting: The "Profit and Loss-Weekly" report is enabled from this screen. Contact Qvinci Support to enable this report when financial data currently exists in the Company. Otherwise, the Admin may enable this reporting feature from this screen.
- Accounting Method: Regardless of the accounting method (cash versus accrual) used in the QuickBooks® files, the Account Owner can set the method to use when running reports in Qvinci. Please note, when accounting methods are changed in Qvinci the existing financial data for every location is wiped clean. When the accounting method is changed, a resync will be required of all QuickBooks® files prior to being able to run reports. Manual entry locations will also be required to re-input all data.
- Currency: Set the currency for reporting from this screen. Contact Qvinci Support to set or change the currency listed when financial data currently exists within the Company.