At Qvinci, we take data security very seriously and have developed a set of practices and technologies to ensure your data is secure.
Our infrastructure protects your data from electronic attacks. We use state-of-the-art security practices and purposely discuss these practices in non-specific terms to obfuscate our exact techniques.
- Encryption: 2048-bit RSA -The communication between your computer and our server is very secure (in many cases, more secure than banks).
- Off-Site Servers - We host our service in the secure cloud.
- Redundancy and Continuity - Our servers have power and internet redundancy.
At Qvinci, we take a disciplined approach to data security. You have entrusted us with your financial information and we take this responsibility very seriously. We have established exacting personnel policies about who manages your data and how that data is managed.
- Select Employees - Only certain employees with clearance have access to the database. Employee access is logged and passwords are complex. We also limit customer data to a select few employees who provide customer support and troubleshooting on your behalf.
- We Do Not Sync fraud sensitive information - Social Security Numbers, Bank Account Numbers, Credit Card Numbers, etc. are not accessed by our Sync Application.
- Frequent Audits - Audits are performed and reviewed by management.
- Customer Data - Financial information is only accessible after you have granted access by filing a support incident, and then only by personnel involved in providing the support solution.
Read further about our server security features HERE.
We're More Than Happy to Help
Schedule a call with Customer Success below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-512-637-7337 Ext. 1 Available M-F, 7:30am-6:30pm CT and it is always FREE!