At Qvinci, we take data security very seriously and have developed a set of practices and technologies to ensure your data is secure.
Our infrastructure protects your data from electronic attacks. We use state-of-the-art security practices. We purposely discuss these practices in non-specific terms to obfuscate our exact techniques.
- Encryption: 2048-bit RSA -The communication between your computer and our server is very secure (in many cases, more secure than banks).
- Off Site Servers: We host our service in the secure cloud.
- Redundancy and Continuity: Our servers have power and internet redundancy.
At Qvinci, we take a disciplined approach to data security. You have entrusted us with your financial information; we take this responsibility very seriously. We have established exacting personnel policies about who manages your data and how that data is managed.
- Select Employees: Only certain employees with clearance have access to the database. Employee access is logged and passwords are complex. We also limit customer data to a select few employees who provide customer support and troubleshooting on your behalf.
- We Do Not Sync Fraud-sensitive Information: Social Security Numbers, Bank Account Numbers, Credit Card Numbers, etc. are not accessed by our Sync Application.
- Audits: Audits are performed and reviewed by management.
- Customer Data: Financial information is only accessible after you have granted access by filing a support incident, and then only by personnel involved in providing the support solution.
Read further about our server security features HERE.