Qvinci's Reports and Libraries tab allows all users to run reports on the Entities they have been set up to view. Users may opt to run Basic Reports, rather than decide to design and style the reports in the Library. Basic Reports only require basic information to select in order to build the report you are looking for.
From the top of the Basic Reports screen, ensure all desired Entities / Locations are selected in the "Filter Entities" tab at the top center of the screen.
- Choose the P&L report, for example.
- The Frequencies section is what defines the columns in the report. Choose a frequency.
- Select the desired date range.
- Choose whether to build the report off the SCoA or native chart of accounts by checking/unchecking the Account Mapping box, if applicable.
- Select the Build Report button.
You cannot make changes to Basic Reports. If you would like a more customized look to the report then you will need to save and modify a JumpStart template from the Qvinci Gallery.
We're More Than Happy To Help
Schedule a Call with Customer Success below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-512-637-7337 Ext. 1 Available M-F, 7:30am-6:30pm CT and it is always FREE!