Qvinci's Reports & Libraries tab allows all users to run reports on the Entities they have been set up to view. Users may opt to just run basic reports, or may decide to memorize and style the reports in Qvinci's Report Editor (Styler) tool. Only Admins, Leaders and Managers may create templated reports which dynamically update across all Clients / Locations in the account. The purpose of the Report Editor (Styler) feature is to save report authoring users time by allowing them to create standard reports which can be styled and customized, yet still deployed to many Clients / Locations.
- From the Reports tab, ensure all desired Entities / Locations are selected in the "Filter Entities" tab at the top center of the screen.
- Choose the P&L report, for example.
- The Frequencies section is what defines the columns in the report. Choose a frequency.
- Select the desired date range. A rolling/relative date range is suggested so that this report may automatically roll forward through the year.
- Choose whether to build the report off the SCoA or native chart of accounts by checking/unchecking the Account Mapping box, if applicable.
- Select the Build Report button. If editing/styling the report is desired, select "Memorize & Style" button in the top right corner. The report must be memorized in order to be styled.
- Save the report with a template name (ie: P&L Last Month by Entity, etc)
- The report will open in the Report Editor (Styler) screen and has just become a template.
To learn how to further customize a basic P&L, Balance Sheet or CashFlow report in the Report Editor (Styler) view this article. Other report types are not available to be loaded in the Report Editor (Styler).