The template capability in the Qvinci Gallery allows for users to create multiple saved versions of a report template. The Save As feature is found inside each respective report template and even allows for users who did not author the original report template to save modified versions of a report template, provided one has been shared with them.
- If the desired report template is not open migrate to the Reports & Libraries > Qvinci Gallery tab
- Click Edit to open the template
- The Save As button appears in the top right corner
- Save a copy of the template by giving the modified version a distinguishable name
- The report template will then open the newly Saved As version on screen
- Be sure to save any further edits that are made to the template
- The Saved As version will appear in the users My Reports tab under Reports & Libraries, as this version is their working copy
- The user may then return to the Qvinci Gallery to save another template, or all templates under the My Reports tab can be Saved As to create other versions as well.