To add page numbers to contents of a package, please follow these steps:
- Click on Reports & Libraries > My Packages
- Find the package you'd like to add page numbers to, then click the "Open" button on the right
- Under "Package Sections", click the document or report you'd like to add page numbers to
- Under "Export Options" check the "Page Numbers" box in the bottom right (highlighted in orange below) to turn on page numbers
- In the "Starting Page #" box type in the page number you would like the corresponding section in "Package Sections" to begin with (ie: in the below example the Cover Letter section may not have any page numbers enabled and the TS P&L by Location section may have the page number start as page 1 or as page 2, depending upon user preference)
Page numbers will always be center-aligned, in Verdana pt. 8 as shown below. Options to customize the format of page numbers are not available currently.