Is your Net Income not pulling correctly in your custom report/template? Typically users will only find that this occurs when they run a report using a Standard Chart of Accounts (SCoA). This is the checkbox where "Account Mapping" is enabled. Are you running a SCOA report/template? If so, this is a very quick fix.
- Click Manage > SCoA
- Move to the Equity section
- If 'Net Income' is not created in the SCoA, add the account
- In the WhiteList field enter term 'Net Income' in order to facilitate the auto mapping of the Net Income account from the file into the Net Income account in the SCoA
- Select "Net Income" from the Category dropdown on the right
- Click the “Save” button to save the changes to the SCoA account
- Sync the accounting file(s) again and the mapping should take place automatically