If you're experiencing issues with your Qvinci Sync Client, the first step in troubleshooting is checking if you have the most recent version of the application. Constant use of the app should ensure the auto updates occur. However, in the case it doesn't, here is how you can check which version is installed.
01/24/2019 - The most current version of the Qvinci Sync Client is 220.127.116.11.
1) Double click the desktop icon.
2) In the System Tray at the bottom, right-hand corner of your desktop, click the arrow to view additional applications in your task bar.
3) Right click the Qvinci icon.
4) Click 'Open Sync Client'.
5) The top bar on the Qvinci Sync Client shows the version of the software currently installed.
If the Qvinci sync client is installed on a PC where you have admin rights to install programs, it should update automatically. If it doesn't, you can always install the most recent version. If you are on a hosted environment, you may need to contact an IT admin or third-party host to upgrade to the most recent version.